AMS 1435D - Runway Grade
NovaMax RWD is a premium, specialized potassium acetate-based liquid runway deicer designed to be safely used on runways, taxiways and tarmacs. Novamen's deicer is certified to meet SAE AMS 1435D specifications as outlined by the FAA.
Applications & Uses
- Anti-icing – use ahead of a weather event to prevent snow and ice build-up and to easily remove any accumulations
- De-icing – used to cut and melt accumulations of ice and snow, thereby making removal easier
- Pre-wetting (RWD) – use ahead of the application of deicers to aid in the removal of heavy accumulations of ice and snow
- Traction - maintain traction between aircraft tires and runway, taxiway and tarmac surfaces
Features and Benefits
- SAE AMS 1435D Certified
- Proprietary corrosion inhibited potassium acetate (50%) liquid
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, and does not contain chlorides
- Readily biodegradable in water and maintains a low COD and BOD
- Easy to apply and provides a uniform coating of all surfaces,
- Excellent anti-icing performance, which also aids in the mechanical removal of ice and slush during winter operations,
- Improved runway friction and traction during all aircraft movements
Contact us today for more information on our runway deicing products.