NovaMax De-IcerType II is manufactured from environmentally friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable organic compounds. The product has excellent release properties to allow aggregates to release from the sides of trucks, hoppers and rail cars cleanly. It is blended to provide a minimum freezing point of -40º C.
Spray on affected area before coal, steel, or other aggregate is put in contact with the conveyor belt, rail car, truck box, or other area of concern. NovaMax De-Icer Type II will stick well to most surfaces, and will prevent product freezing, minimizing product buildup and downtime.
- Fully compatible with glycol based belt wetting fluids such as ethylene and propylene glycol
- Retains a low viscosity, even at -50°C
- Has a flash point of approximately 140°C compared to 112°C for propylene glycol and 10°C for methanol
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous
- High flash point
- Lower cost
- Improved worker safety
- Non-toxic to animal life
- Not regulated for storage (i.e. API 12F or similar)
Novamen specializes in designing and implementing affordable and efficient spray systems and can help set up systems for a variety of applications.
As a supplier and manufacturer of various freeze conditioning products, we offer a full range of products for different applications. Novamen is committed to providing exceptional customer support and high quality products.
Contact us today for more information on how our NovaMax De-Icer Type II can keep your system ice-free.