NovaSweet 1000 Series is an aqueous cyclic tertiary amine solution used as a hydrogen sulfide scavenger in natural gas-treating applications with high CO2 concentrations. It is fast and effective in removing sulfide. It controls high H2S loading even in high CO2 gas, is effective in water and gas applications and is water soluble and biodegradable.
- Can be injected continuously into natural gas pipelines, gathering systems, water lines, water tanks, holding pits and vapour overheads.
- Can be diluted with methanol or water for application purposes.
- Can be as an additive to water-soluble corrosion inhibitors and surfactants to enhance performance.
- The amount of NovaSweet 1000 Series required depends on the level of H2S in the system and the degree of reduction desired.
- In water-based systems, the typical scavenging rate is 4 to 12 ppm NovaSweet 1000 Series per 1 ppm H2S
- For treatment of H2S in natural gas systems, 4 litres of NovaSweet 1000 Series will remove 860 grams (0.86 kilograms) of H2S. The typical ratio is 5 ppm of NovaSweet 1000 Series per 1 ppm of H2S
Contact us today for more information on our H2S Scavenger products.