RYDALL HD is a biodegradable, non-hazardous, citrus based heavy-duty industrial degreaser. It is a water soluble, non-butyl, non-phosphate, non-corrosive emulsifier. This innovative product is used specifically on hydrocarbon-based derivatives found on the oil or process side of your equipment. You can use RYDALL HD heavy-duty industrial degreaser in many applications, including:
- Heat exchangers
- Rig wash
- Tube bundles
- Oil coolers
- Other hydrocarbon contaminated equipment.
Heavy-Duty Industrial Degreaser Procedure
The chemical composition of the cleaning solution demulsifies the light carbons with non-aggressive ingredients. It breaks the oil bond that holds different hydrocarbons together that comprise the fouling residue.
Novamen’s highly concentrated RYDALL HD heavy-duty industrial degreaser is used in a diluted format and is typically heated to 140-160ºF (60-71ºC) but may also be used at ambient temperatures. As such, the water component becomes an integral part of the degreaser, flushing the demulsified particles from the fouled surfaces. The heavier hydrocarbons (tars, cokes, varnishes, etc.) are washed out as well - even if they are not completely emulsified. This is possible because the underlying principle of our chemistry is to simply break the oil bonds holding the particles together and release them so the flowing solution can easily remove the particles. This restores flow rates and volumes, and returns your equipment to “as new” or peak operating efficiency.
RYDALL HD Advantages
- Fast: Reduce process equipment downtime resulting in more profits due to increased operating time.
- Safe: Utilizes metal compliant chemistries to effectively remove fouling deposits down to the bare metal.
- Easy: Does not require disassembly of equipment - save on labour, time and money.
- Simple: Non-toxic, easy to handle, and can be applied by your personnel.
- Biodegradable: The product is expected to be readily biodegradable.
Contact us today for more information on how this innovative degreaser, Rydall HD, can benefit your industry.