Coolant – Antifreeze
NovaCool is an Organic Acid Technology (OAT) that protects diesel engines from liner pitting and corrosion. The entire line of NovaCool products meets most heavy duty Extended Life Coolant specifications, including Caterpillar EC-1, Detroit Diesel, Cummins and other heavy-duty diesel engines.
NovaCool is an extended life coolant that meets ASTM D3306 standards. This additive package contains extended service corrosion inhibitors based on organic acids. This antifreeze provides maximum protection against damaging rust and corrosion in engine cooling systems. Coolants made from WCA-M are suitable for European, Asian and American automobiles requiring phosphate and silicate free coolants. NovaCool is designed to meet the following industry and performance specifications:
- ASTM D3306
- ASTM D4985
- GM 6277M
- SAE J1034
- SAE J814
- SAE J1941
- Superior corrosion protection
- Extended service applications
- Applicable to both water only and glycol based coolants
- Does not contain Nitrite, Amine, Phosphate or Silicate (NAPS-Free)
- Multi-metal corrosion inhibitors
- Multiple-scale inhibitors/dispersants
- Convenient concentrated liquid
NovaCool is available in drums, totes and bulk. This coolant is normally sold pre-blended with de-ionized water to a 50% concentration or -40°C freezing point.
Please contact us today for more information on how NovaCool can add life to your engines.