NovaCool is an Organic Acid Technology (OAT) formulated to protect diesel engines from liner pitting and corrosion. NovaCool meets heavy duty Extended Life Coolant specifications including Caterpillar EC-1, Detroit Diesel, Cummins and other heavy-duty diesel engines.
- Superior corrosion protection
- Extended service applications
- Applicable to both water only and glycol based coolants
- Does not contain Nitrite, Amine, Phosphate or Silicate (NAPS-Free)
- Multi-metal corrosion inhibitors
- Multiple scale inhibitors/dispersants
- Convenient concentrated liquid
NovaCool is an extended life coolant, meeting ASTM D3306 standards. This additive package contains extended service corrosion inhibitors based on organic acids and provides maximum protection against damaging rust and corrosion in engine cooling systems. Coolants made from WCA-M are suitable for European, Asian and American automobiles which require phosphate and silicate free coolants. This coolant is designed to meet the following industry and performance specifications:
- ASTM D3306
- ASTM D4985
- GM 6277M
- SAE J1034
- SAE J814
- SAE J1941
NovaCool is available in drums, totes and bulk. NovaCool is normally sold pre-blended with de-ionized water to a 50% concentration or -40°C freezing point.
Please contact us today for more information on how NovaCool can add life to your engines.