RYDALL HD is a biodegradable, non-hazardous, citrus based, Heavy-Duty industrial degreaser. It is a water soluble, non-butyl, non-phosphate, non-corrosive, emulsifier. This innovative product is used specifically on hydrocarbon-based derivatives that are found on the oil or process side of equipment, simply by circulating through the equipment. RYDALL HD heavy duty industrial degreaser, may be utilized among many applications including:
- Heat exchangers
- Rig wash
- Tube bundles
- Oil coolers
- and other hydrocarbon contaminated equipment.
Heavy Duty Industrial Degreaser Procedure:
The chemical component of the cleaning solution demulsifies the light carbons with non-aggressive ingredients. It breaks the oil bond that holds the different hydrocarbons together that comprise the fouling residue. Our highly concentrated RYDALL HD heavy duty industrial degreaser is utilized in a diluted format and is typically heated to between 140-160ºF (60-71ºC) but may also be used at ambient temperatures. As such, the water component becomes an integral part of the degreaser, flushing the demulsified particles from the fouled surfaces. The heavier hydrocarbons (tars, cokes, varnishes, etc.) are washed out as well, even if they are not completely emulsified. This is because the underlying principle of our chemistry is to simply break the oil bonds that are holding the particles together to release them so they can be easily removed by the flowing solution. This restores flow rates and volumes, ultimately returning your equipment back to “as new” or peak operating efficiency.
RYDALL HD Advantages:
- Fast: Reduce process equipment downtime resulting in more profits due to increased operating time.
- Safe: Utilize metal compliant chemistries to effectively remove fouling deposits down to bare metal.
- Easy: Does not require disassembly of equipment, thus saving labour, time and money.
- Simple: Non-toxic, easy to handle, and able to be applied by your own personnel.
- Biodegradable: Product is expected to be readily biodegradable.
Contact us today for more information on how this innovative degreaser, Rydall HD, can benefit your industry!