Q7 is a highly concentrated, specialized blend of application-specific bacterial cultures selected to degrade municipal, food processing and other industries’ high fats, oils and grease waste.
Q7 offers a highly effective solution to combat the constant challenge of suspended solids, BOD’s, COD’s, sludge, malodours, organic build-up and high levels of fats, oils and grease in wastewater treatment applications. De-emulsifying surfactant promotes the separation of water phase from FOG phase; this increases the efficacy of traps and tanks, and allows bacteria to work more effectively. In addition, Q7 is readily biodegradable and safe for users and the environment.
- Municipal wastewater treatment
- Food and beverage industries
- Industrial lagoons
- Outdoor sanitary toilets and RV dumps
Advantages of Q7
- Optimized proprietary bacterial consortium degrades a broader spectrum of substrates
- Enhances BOD/COD/TSS removal
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide
- Reduces sludge build-up
- Increases system efficiency
- Effective bacterial action reduces odours associated with organic decomposition
- Highly effective at degrading FOG build-up
- Superior Demulsifying Biodegradable surfactant
- Removes FOG from the walls of the surface (or pipe IDs)
- Does not liquefy grease to pass it downstream, making grease traps work more efficiently
- Softens the grease to make it easier for the bacteria to digest it
Contact us today for more information on how Q7 wastewater treatment can benefit you.