Produced Water Softening
Organic & Inorganic Coagulants | Emulsion Polymeric Flocculants
Novamen’s NovaPhase 7000 Series products include both organic & inorganic coagulants, or liquid cationic polymers of medium molecular weight. Products in this series work effectively as primary coagulants and charge neutralization agents in the liquid-solid separation process for produced water softening as well as a wide variety of other applications. The chemistry is available at different ranges to ensure there is a product suitable for each application.
- The liquid form makes it easy to use
- It can be used alone or in combination with inorganic coagulants, such as Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC)
- Non-corrosive at recommended dosages, economical and effective at low levels
- Can eliminate the use of alum and further ferric salts when used as primary the coagulant
- Reduction of sludge in dewatering systems
- Suggested to use it mixed compatible with Poly Aluminum Chloride for water treatment of turbid river and tap water
- When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of 0.5% or less (based on solid content)
- The dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the different sources of water. The most economical dosage is based on the jar test and/or field trial. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water and the flocs cannot be broken.